FIRA 2023 World Summit
Papers submitted should be written in English and at least two pages in single-column formats. All papers will be peer-reviewed, and evaluated by members of the senior FIRA Summit program committee. Please go through the Summit 2023 CfP for more information
Papers should be formatted following the LNAI author guidelines (https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines) and must be electronically submitted through the EasyChair electronic submission system (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=firasummit2023).
Selected papers will be recommended to submit to the Special Issue of the Knowledge Engineering Review, indexed in Science Citation Index (SCI) of Web of Science.
Best Student Paper Award
FIRA Summit will award one best student paper award to the paper with a student as first author and that was presented by a student during the summit. The award will be judged by a jury whose members were selected from the FIRA community.
FIRA Summit will be a hybrid conference hosted simultaneously on the official FIRA Discord channel.
FIRA World Summit Topics
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Robot Hardware and Software Design of intelligent robots
- Perception, Reasoning and Action
- Robot Cognition and Learning
- High speed walking gaits and running robots
- Guidance and Navigation of Autonomous Vehicles
- Path Planning and Collision Avoidance in Autonomous Vehicles
- Communication and Connectivity
- Multi Agent Systems (MAS)
- Cooperative Guidance and Navigation
- Aerial Manipulation
- Active balancing, posture generators, and push recovery
- High Accuracy Motion Control
- Complex motion planning
- Human-robot interaction
- High-speed object tracking
- Robot personalities (Marvin, the depressed robot magician)
- Labeled vision data and ground truth for localization
- Team play and role assignment
- Attention to perception and reasoning
- Efficient architectures for intelligent sports and entertainment robots
- Education, Entertainment and Edutainment
The latest online version of CFP